Are you wracking your brain wondering what to get your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day? Guys can be hard to buy gifts for – whether it’s Xmas, Birthdays or Valentine’s Day! So what can you do? Well, we have scoured the internet to come up with fifteen of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for guys, but first, let’s decide whether you should buy him a gift or not!
Should I get him a Valentine Day gift?
If it’s your first or second date, buying him a gift might be a bit creepy, but as they say – different strokes for different folks! If you are in the early stages of a new relationship, however, then suitable Valentine’s day gifts for him might include a romantic dinner at a local restaurant or an exciting adventure for two bungee jumping, hiking or something similar.
Once you have settled into a relationship for at least for a month or so, buying more personal gifts is more acceptable. This means that you can stop asking yourself ‘Should I get him a Valentine Day gift?’ and instead, focus on finding the best gift for him. Since guys can be difficult when it comes to the gift department, if you want to know what to get your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day, here are Costumebox’s top fifteen Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him – making your life a little easier this year!
What gifts do guys like for Valentine’s Day?
Simply deciding to buy a gift is the easy part of this equation, because knowing what to buy your guy can be fraught with danger! After all – what gifts do guys like for Valentine’s Day?
Here are our best Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him this year.
- A gift that can be as affordable or as expensive as your bank account allows is a Citizen watch, in particular, the Eco-Drive watch. This is an elegant watch with a titanium case and a black dial, and it’s a gift that will last a lifetime.
- A luxury shaving kit or beard grooming set is one of our favourite Valentine’s day gifts for him, simply because it’s always appreciated. It also gives them a hint to keep their beard clean and well-groomed – useful if you don’t like long straggly beards!
- Moleskin or leather-covered notebook is a sophisticated gift that can be very useful, even if he’s a computer nerd! There’s always a reason to jot something important that you need to remember on a slip of paper and these lovely bound notebooks fit the bill nicely.
- If you are still wondering what gifts do guys like for Valentine’s Day, then how about a masculine cologne? There are plenty to choose from online, but the Pierre Cardin Eau De Cologne Spray for Men has great reviews and is very affordable.
- Why not create a playlist of your boyfriend’s favourite tunes (adding in a few of your faves as well!) and give this to him on a USB for Valentine’s Day?
- Have you heard of Long Distance Friendship Lamps? These are attractive bedside lamps that light up simultaneously when one lamp is lit. They are perfect if you are in a long-distance relationship, as when one of you lights their lamp, the other lamp lights at the same time!
- Some of the best Valentine’s Day gifts are very simple and breakfast in bed is one of the simplest! It’s a great way to show your boyfriend that you appreciate him and can be as easy or as gourmet as you like!
- Whilst many guys don’t wear jewellery, a pair of snazzy cufflinks might just be the perfect gift. They will make him feel like a million dollars when he’s in his suit, making cufflinks the perfect gift for the man about town.
- If your boyfriend works at a desk, then Sand Art might make a wonderful addition to his day! These artistic desk sculptures are designed to reduce stress and look attractive, as the sand slowly flows from the top of the sculpture to the bottom. These are perfect Valentine’s day gifts for him!
- If your boyfriend likes wine, a wine dispensing sphere makes a great gift. It’s the perfect alternative to boxed wine and the modern timber sphere design looks fabulous just about anywhere in the home.
- Another work of art for a desktop is the Storm Cloud that contains special crystals that change with the barometric pressure. Used by Robert Fitzroy, captain of HMS Beagle, when he accompanied Charles Darwin on his famous voyage, it’s the perfect gift for nerdy boyfriends.
- Does your boyfriend love running or jogging? Well, a pair of night lights that clip onto his trainers will help to light his way and keep him safe at night. Powered by rechargeable batteries they are eco-friendly and water-resistant.
- Keeping his business cards tidy can be a problem, but not with a Moving Card Holder Kit! Using kinetic steampunk technology. This clever contraption comes in a DIY kit that is as much a pleasure to put together as it is to use! So if you are still wondering what to get your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day, this is the perfect gift!
- If your guy likes reading, music and a retro style, then bookends in the form of old 45 records make a fabulous gift that he will treasure forever! These vintage bookends are some of the best Valentine’s Day gifts this year!
- When your boyfriend is always late for work because he can’t get out of bed in the morning, show how much you care with a Rug Alarm Clock. This is a rug that alarms and can only be turned off only when it’s stood on – giving your boyfriend the incentive he needs to get out of bed!
Now you have Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him organised, if you want to go to a themed Valentine’s Day party with your boyfriend, why not check out the large range of awesome costumes and valentines day decorations at Costumebox?